Monday, 30 December 2013

Updated Lists and Choices

I was a bit all over the place before. 

After flip-flopping I decided to use the Christmas gift money to replace the (already replaced) money used to buy clothes last month, so that's packed away in the savings account. 

The January shopping list is shorter now, we don't need a shampoo bar (our shampoo issues are long and tedious) and Dan picked up a pack of wraps for 19p earlier. I don't know if I mentioned it the other day but Father gave me some turnips, so they're hanging up in the garage for whenever I do something with them, Dan can't eat them so it'll be a steam and freeze affair when I have space in the freezer. 

The January grocery list now looks like this - 

bunny veg
onions
mushrooms
leeks
carrots
potatoes
other veg (whatever's cheap or looks good)
bananas
other fruit

milks
sandwich filling

bread
pitta

chilli flakes
butterbeans
passata
cereal (3 boxes)
tea


2 comments:

  1. I made a list, too, and nearly stuck to it. I batch cooked some meals for the week ahead and made a note (hey, hey, hey) of stuff we have in the cupboards already that needs eating up. I'm getting there!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete