Friday, 13 December 2013

The Descent

the evidence


I have nothing to report.

The Christmas tree is in the house but still undecorated, it is under attack from the white rabbit. The money is bobbing along as it tends to do. We've bought a selection of gifts, including a tattoo design colouring book for my mum. She likes a spot of colouring in and I doubt she'll have seen this one. There are boxes of decorations all over the place, I think we'll do something with them tomorrow. 

We went to the beautiful Winter Gardens last night to a gig, I was most certainly one of the oldest people there which was fun. I think some of the audience who rolled their eyes at all the old folk as they waited to see Panic! At The Disco and we waited to see They Might Be Giants in Manchester the other week, ha! We're back there next weekend for a bit of Tommy Steele, oh yes. 

I am home alone this evening, Dan is off to a hotel somewhere for workplace funtivities. I will be here with a box of Maltesers and some Babycham. As you can see I really do have Babycham, saw some the other day and thought "why not?" After all, it's the happiest drink in the world!


4 comments:

  1. Babycham is lovely. I must admit I haven't drunk it for a couple of years. I love the way the bubbles go up your nose. My bedroom is in a similar state with boxes of decorations all over the place not yet unpacked and put up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had Babycham in living memory so I'm looking forward to a bit of retro joy!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have the proper glass to drink it out of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I do not, I only have champagne flutes I do know there's a set of 6 champagne glasses of an appropriate shape for sale at a charity shop nearby though...

      Delete