Sunday, 15 December 2013

saturday

9am

where am I? In the car on the prom
what's the sky like? Blue and grey
what am I wearing? Neon skirt, beige top, grey leggings, grey converse
what's motivating me? gift shopping and collections of jelly babies, submarines, things made from pianos and sci fi games at the Grundy. 

2pm

where am I? at a garden centre
what's the sky like? very grey with fast moving clouds
what am I wearing? as 9am
what's motivating me? a cup of tea and an iced bun, vegetable seeds, freebies

5pm

where am I? in the kitchen
what's the sky like? not visible but the weather sounds awful
what am I wearing? pink trousers, bunny jumper, slippers
what's motivating me? bargains from the FYC pop up shop, spaghetti, Parks and Recreation

4 comments:

  1. I bet that was a very interesting talk and I must try and visit the pop up shop when I'm next passing. I love a bargain.
    Peace to you.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jelly Baby collector gave the talk. The exhibition is well worth seeing if you haven't already.

      The pop up shop is open until Saturday but Charabanc round the corner is a permanent thing and has some very inexpensive fun things.

      I've been enjoying your advent posts, they've made me feel very festive.

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love slippers at the end of the day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes and yes! White bunny likes to chew the pom poms on mine, Big Grey prefers Dan's Burnley FC slippers.

    ReplyDelete