Friday, 6 December 2013

Realisation

I must be feeling festive as I bought pine bathroom cleaner today, something I never do. So some decorating is going to take place this evening. All the components of Christmas dinner are bought and ready to go.

Everything feels very smooth and as it should be, there's lots of time to do what I want to do and what I need to do. The churning seems to have stopped even though the trail of paper and hay is endless. Money is a little wonky but by the end of the month there will be a straight edge. The end of the month seems very far away and I like that. I'm just bobbing along but on a course, not out of control. 

And it's the weekend, fun times ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the sound of wonky money, especially at this time of year but a straight edge sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We returned the much hated tablet so we're wonky no more!

      Delete