Thursday, 7 November 2013

Wednesday

9am 

where am I? in bed

what am I wearing? green t shirt, floral pyjamas

what's the sky like? not visible

what's motivating me? braving the chill, tea 

2pm

where am I? homewares shop

what am I wearing? pink pumps, pink trousers, silver jumper

what's the sky like? dark grey

what's motivating me? a heath robinson door curtain pole solution

5pm

where am I? at home

what am I wearing? big grey jumper, slouchy trousers

what's the sky like? grey and cloudy

what's motivating me? Christmas to-do list, kriek, sweeping up, cute bunnies


2 comments:

  1. I had to look up kriek. Isn't this learning great! Hope you've managed to tick something off your to-do list.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's new stuff all the time isn't there!

      Delete