Monday, 25 November 2013

Grocery Update 4

Is it 4? I feel relieved now I've blown the budget.

On Thursday after my wig chop I spent £8.82 on boring things like broccoli for the buns and lunch stuff for myself. So there we have it. I don't think we'll need anything else this week so the grand total for the month is £96.61.

I have other things to report, life audit and capsule wardrobe related but I'm typing this on a tablet and I think I may well become violent if I don't escape from it's horrible vibrating area soon.

Weekends and frosty days are the best, losing the World Cup semi final in the last 20 seconds is the worst. Our house was silent for a full half hour after the game. I confess I did cry, but then, as ever, Fiji brought me round. Fiji were more than well beaten by Australia in the other semi but their amazing humility and thankfulness knocks me off my feet every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment