Thursday, 28 November 2013

Churning

Do you ever have those days where you feel like nothing is happening, you're just churning the stuff over and over? I'm having one of those days. Some things don't seem to have a home and the things that do seem wrong. I suppose I'm seeing things on the outside how I feel on the inside.

In probably positive news the ribbon wreath is finished. It has been roundly decided it looks like the work of an addled mind, it's going on the door anyway! I'll share a picture if the sun ever comes out. I went to thevtown yesterday and ended up watchingba parade. The local regiment has just returned from Afghanistan so people lined the streets and waved flags. My favourite part was the military band playing Sweet Caroline. The Unique Lancashire shop was offering chorley cakes, red rose cupcakes and hotpot free of charge in honour of Lancashire day, yummy.

The master shopping list is ready to no. Sadly for my £90 budget we need some of the big stuff - rabbit food, litter, some toiletries etc. So some bits and bobs have had to be knocked on the head. I'll be making shortcrust pastry instead of buying puff. We'll be scoffing chocolates when we go visiting rather than at home and it,s looking like leftovers soup rather than the slightly more flash affair we were planning.

So the rest of the shopping list is -

Butterbeans
Chickpeas
Chestnuts
Rosemary
Nuts
Dates
Sandwich filling
Passata
Wraps
Veggie sausages
Falafel mix
Frozen peas
Tea
Cereal
Bread
Milks
Spuds
Parsnips
Sprouts
Mushrooms
Other veg
Clementines

Seems basic but I know there will be more than enough treats to be had. Anyway I had to buy a size 12 skirt the other day so it'll do me no harm, ha!


I don't know if I've mentioned how much I dislike using a tablet, but I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment