Thursday, 12 September 2013

Wednesday

9 am

where am I? in the dining area

what's the sky like? white

what am I wearing? foxy socks, summer dress, purple jumper

what's motivating me? weird lip pain, photograph scanning (the endless task), finding a home for the green bowl, tea, rain

2 pm

where am I? in the wardrobe

what's the sky like? not visible

what am I wearing? as 9am plus sandals

what's motivating me? magazines, finding a home for that big cushion I bought in a fit of sun joy, needing to spring clean


5 pm

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? grey

what am I wearing? as 2pm

what's motivating me? a huge pile of mash, roast veg, music, still no home for the green bowl, festive food planning (if I don't do it now it'll never happen and we'll end up with crisps and no milk).

2 comments:

  1. Ahh do you therefore need the green bowl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! That is the question. We inherited the bowl this week and what really needs to happen is a trip to the garage to get the ornaments box to give some stuff a rest to make room for the bowl. Laziness again!

      Delete