Sunday, 15 September 2013

Saturday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? a bit gloomy

what am I wearing? Dan's new pyjamas

what's motivating me? naughty white bunny, a very messy dining table, weird nail polish, purple hair, birthday party aftermath


2pm

where am I? in the living room

what's the sky like? blue and very sunny. So we have the curtains closed

what am I wearing? blue dress, pink socks

what's motivating me? Getting Dan to change the subject from the ridiculous goal Burnley let in to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory against Blackburn. A heated afternoon. The Red Arrows flying over on their way to Southport Airshow - noisy. A bit of peace and quiet please!

5pm

where am I? in the bedroom

what's the sky like? kind of blue and sunny

what am I wearing? a weird hotch-potch of pyjamas and going out clothes

what's motivating me? deciding in advance what to eat at the Thai restaurant, needing to get ready but wanting to watch Saints v Hull KR, naughty bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment