Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Monday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? grey

what am I wearing? pink jeans, blue top, flip flops

what's motivating me? nightmare bunnies, sweeping, lime scented candles

2pm

where am I? at home

what's the sky like? grey but sunny

what am I wearing? as 9am

what's motivating me? dead stereo (bunny related incident), guilty pleasure tv

5pm

where am I? in the dining area

what's the sky like? still grey, maybe more grey

what am I wearing? as 9am

what's motivating me? slight grumpiness, stirfry, rice pudding

Also, Widnes beat Hull KR on Sunday. 

2 comments:

  1. 18.35 - sweltering and the sky is blue. We ate out at dinnertime and are still full so no tea today.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the sun came back and everything was gorgeous!

      Delete