Monday, 15 July 2013

Saturday



9am

where am I? on a train, somewhere near Manchester

what's the sky like? very blue, cloudless

what am I wearing? black dress, black sandals

what's motivating me? Birmingham! 

inside the Custard Factory
2pm

where am I? custard factory via the warehouse cafe a great veggie cafe, plenty of vegan options. Dan went for feta stuffed courgette flower with millet, I had a hot and sweet burger - burger topped with chilli, pineapple and sweet potato served with bulghur and chickpea salad. Rounded off with Digbeth Mess (vegan Eton Mess) and a lavender lemonade. 

what's the sky like? very blue

what am I wearing? same as 9am plus a striped hat

what's motivating me? graffiti, scooters, old cars, shopping, fabric, heat, mosaic, people

5pm

where am I? Post Office Vaults pub.

what's the sky like? not visible, I'm under the ground!

what am I wearing? same as 2pm but with super comfy tevas rather than nice fashionable black sandals.

what's motivating me? a rest!








2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of your lunch, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, well worth hunting the place out *yum*

      Delete