Thursday, 9 May 2013

Wednesday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? blue/grey

what am I wearing? paint spattered jeans and red waffle top

what's motivating me? green paint, yucky chairs

2pm


where am I? in the dining area

what's the sky like? blue

what am I wearing? even more paint spattered jeans and red waffle top

what's motivating me? green paint, chewed table legs

5pm


where am I? in the garden

what's the sky like? looks like rain to me

what am I wearing? paint spattered jeans, purple top

what's motivating me? singapore noodles, brambles, chair waxing, a nice cup of tea

I've decided to try to learn to draw, I might print some fabric to use for a quilt (I know printing is really fashionable but I like it anyway) and something else that I can't remember. I also ate some raw celery this week - another food I said I didn't like that is really not all that bad. Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment