Thursday, 23 May 2013

I Do Get Excited

Last night we went to the supermarket to pick up a few things for the weekend - pretzels, purple ambulance etc, you know, essentials. When we were at the checkout the cashier offered us a brand spanking new Booths loyalty card. Oooooooooooooh. So now, in exchange for Booths having all of my personal details I can analyse my spending and look at my receipts online. Exciting, no more having to go through my receipts with highlighters and having bits of paper all over the place. I am far too excited about it. 

Other things that excite me include - 

seeing my pantry
dancing to the "Suits" theme tune
Shrewsbury
the heath food stall at Carlisle market
seeing a ferret having a walk
airedale terriers
40/20s it's an attacking kick in rugby league, very exciting. Big kiss to Jon Clarke.
hearing "Spanish Flea"
wild rabbits on the dunes
parcels, even if they're not for me

No comments:

Post a Comment