Monday, 27 May 2013

Cheap June

Getting ready for Cheap June has been fun and interesting. I know we're lucky with the amount of free stuff we have here but looking around most places have some great free or inexpensive stuff to do over the summer. 

Dan has created a funtivities spreadsheet with bits and bobs to do. Annoyingly lots of great things happen on the same day, we're spoilt for choice! We've decided to spend a whopping £24 of our cash on a Lancashire Xplorer ticket giving us entry to various museums and things. I think it'll be worth it. I stumbled upon an exhibition all about the Festival of Britain (a thing I love) and a few other days out that we might not have heard about were it not for this month of saving. 

We're also having this as an alcohol free month, which after Saturday in York is a very good thing. Goodness me.

No comments:

Post a Comment