Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Tuesday

9am

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? seaside blue

what am I wearing? blue pyjamas

what's motivating me? washing up

2pm

where am I? in the garden

what's the sky like? blue with lots of sun

what am I wearing? jeans and a striped tunic

what's motivating me? a purple crocus, laundry, dead laptop (still living bunny with sharp teeth)

5pm

where am I? in the kitchen

what's the sky like? still blue *yay*

what am I wearing? as 2 pm, plus sandals

what's motivating me? chestnuts, hay, running out of bin bags

2 comments:

  1. I obviously have a lot of catching up to do in blogland. I like your little daily summaries - I will be back to read more. Wish our sky was a bit more blue we had a glimpse of the sun last weekend - but back to grey this week.

    ReplyDelete