Thursday, 7 March 2013

Thursday

9am 

where am I? under a blanket

what's the sky like? white

what am I wearing? pyjamas

what's motivating me? a nice cup of tea, rabbits, bonus day off

2pm

where am I? the trafford centre *eeeeeek*

what's the sky like? not visible

what am I wearing? blue trousers, silver vest, turquoise top, no shoes

what's motivating me? new converse, flapjacks, the alien world that is Hollister

5pm

where am I? at home

what's the sky like? steel grey

what am I wearing? as 2pm but with new pumps!

what's motivating me? Seinfeld, a nice cup of tea, funny photographs, fabric, new laptop power cord *yay*

2 comments:

  1. 'The alien world that is Hollister', very funny and I knew exactly what you meant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so dark and fragrant and loud, not to mention the very spiky plants. I don't know whether to wear my new cardi or keep in the wardrobe as a pomander!

      Delete