Saturday, 2 March 2013

Simple Days

The past couple of days have been really simple but very busy. Thursday I had my hair chopped which was great, a beautiful sunny, if cold, day. Yesterday a visit from a friend, we kept it short at a mere 10 hours and today grocery shopping in the town.

We reached the town and decided to buy what we could there rather than heading to the supermarket. We stopped off for coffee and toast at our new favourite cafe then wandered around the various shops - some chains, some local to buy what we needed (and Fisherman's Friends). 

It was an eye opener. There was a band performing an uptempo rendition of "The Winner Takes It All" by ABBA, loads of dogs fresh from a walk on the beach, the sun was out and I saw the town with new eyes. We looked up and saw the lovely buildings and looked around to see the details on the pavement and on the walls of the old buildings. I think I saw it all because I didn't have my camera with me and simply not looking for things to document made me see all those things that will make a great picture later on. 

Happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment