Friday, 22 March 2013

Menu Planning Problems

So today is the time to write the menu plan for April. I'm looking out of the window and it appears I live inside a giant snowglobe. How do you menu plan when the weather is so odd? I can't honestly say I can look at my recipe list and think "yes, stir fry is just the ticket" when I'm wrapped up in a quilt, the heating is on and I've had to make a hot water bottle for the bunnies? 

I think I'll just write "pie" for every meal and be done with it. 

Compost bin building doesn't seem likely either... Hey ho, tea and crumpets all round.

2 comments:

  1. Winter seems to have bled into Spring and like you I am getting bored and want salad but it just isn't warm enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I want to want lighter meals but there's just no way at the minute!

      Delete