Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Nine To Five

I called this "nine to five" because the most frequent question I am asked is "what do you do all day?". A couple of years ago I had a different blog that was eaten by wordpress and I'd been recording what I did at 9am, 2pm and 5pm each day. I think I'm going to go back to that. Here's yesterday - 

9am 

Where am I? in the car, on my way to the vet

What am I wearing? grey leggings, striped tunic, black poloneck, brown boots, winter coat 

What's the sky like? a bit of everything, grey, blue and cloudy

What's motivating me? the rabbit, getting the all clear, work, sweeping, mints

2pm

Where am I? In the bedroom

What am I wearing? fluffy socks, grey leggings, striped tunic, grey cardi

What's the sky like? beautiful blue

What's motivating me? Fresh air, laundry, quilting

5pm

Where am I? in the kitchen

What am I wearing? as 2pm

What's the sky like? beautiful blue

What's motivating me? hunger! Pasta, giving the rabbit Zantac, relaxing with a cup of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment