Sunday, 24 February 2013

March Menu Plan

There are a lot of holes in my March menu plan. DH hasn't been able to use much of his holiday allowance this year so he's cramming in days where he can to use them up before April. That's where the gaps come in, we don't know where we're going or what we're doing (no change there then). We might eat something out, we might have a bowl of cereal we might have nothing at all. I'll very probably do a mini batch cook of curry, chilli and pasties to shove in the freezer. That, along with the sack of potatoes and bread in the pantry should sort us out with cheap easy meals when we get home. I'm a cheap date and rarely turn my nose up at a jacket with beans or a chip butty.

So here it is - 

1. ? my friend is coming over and has a tendency to stay a loooooong time, it could be every man for himself!
2. fully loaded falafel baguette (rugby)

3. roast. We're trying to get into a Sunday roast routine when we're not going to watch rugby that day
4. roast veg quinoa "risotto"
5. sweet potato and chickpea stew
6. fajitas
7. OFF
8. toasties (rugby)
9. OUT

10 pasta bake
11 stirfry
12 bean burgers
13 OFF
14 lentil bol
15 curry
16 some kind of noodles

17 roast
18 jambalaya
19 stuffed peppers
20 chilli
21 OFF
22 curry
23 pizza

24 roast
25 rendang curry
26 peri peri veg pie w potatoes
27 OFF
28 OFF
29 curry (from the freezer, rugby in the afternoon)
30 tacos

31 roast (Easter)


3 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for your comment again. I've just caught up with reading your blog. Would you mind if I did a 'Nine to Five' post. It just caught (again) my imagination?
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for your comment again. I've just caught up with reading your blog. Would you mind if I did a 'Nine to Five' post. It just caught (again) my imagination?
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum, I'd love to see your "nine to five" post and find out about your day!

      Delete